We dream of a TCBaby that can change the reality of some minorities; specifically, of those families that cannot get the basic care that human beings need in a critical stage of their lives: early childhood. We envision a brand that works together with other organizations and the community itself to ensure basic care, and we contributewith what we know best: making safe high-quality clothes for babies and children from 0 to 6 years old.
Our purpose is to ensure that an increasing numberof children have a happy childhood. We do this through the design, production and sale of clothes made with organic fabric and being part of a network of organizations that strives to improve the basic care of early childhood.
VALUES AND PRINCIPLES
➔ Early childhood protection
➔Supporting families and being sensitive to their needs
➔ Fair prices and decent work
➔ Community involvement and care
➔ Organic materials and fabric that are good for both people and the environment
➔ Responsible consumption
- We work with social organizations that protect early childhood and help to satisfy the comprehensive needs of families.
- We hire experts in early childhood care to offer the community training and support options for families.
- Our production chain is built on bondsof trust with local workshops that are visited and inspected to ensure decent work standards are met.
- We strive for environmental care through the use of ecological and organic materials, spreading environmental care values among our customers.
- We work with our social network followers to raise awareness of our values.